The XIXth Netherlands Catalysis and Chemistry Conference will take place March 5-7, 2018 in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands.
NCCC combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis and offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry.
Confirmed plenary speakers are:
- Dr. H. Olivier-Bourbigou, IFP Energies Nouvelles, Fance
- Prof. dr. D. Hilvert, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Prof. dr. F. Thibault-Starzyk, CNRS, France
- Prof. dr. C. R. Campbell, U Washington, USA
- Prof. Dr. H. A. Gasteiger, TU Munich, Germany
More information including important dates can be found on www.n3c.nl