Symposium on Chemical and Biological Engineering
The Symposium on Chemical and Biological Engineering will be held in the scope of the 4th Doctoral Congress Engineering (DCE21) which will be hosted at FEUP, Porto, Portugal on the 28th and 29th of June 2021 (online). This Symposium is organized by PhD students of the Doctoral Program in Chemical and Biological Engineering (PDEQB) at FEUP, with the support of the Associate Laboratory ALICE (integrating the R&D Units LSRE-LCM, LEPABE and CEFT).
Topics for submission
PhD students, MSc students and other researchers are welcome to present their research in this Symposium based on the following topics of interest, but not limited to:
- Biological Engineering and Biotechnology
- Reaction and Separation Processes
- Energy and Environment
- Product Engineering
- Catalysis and Carbon Materials
- Analytical Chemistry
- Transport Phenomena
- Biorefinery and Sustainability
- Innovative Materials and Applications
- Modelling, Synthesis and Integration of Chemical Processes
More information can be found on the website.